Monday, January 5, 2009

'Manda, you should have never felt embarrassed or ashamed with regards to your relationship to Ralph. As your friend, I want you to be able to come to me regardless of the situation. I love you and all I care about is your well-being. I will never judge you, I'll just be there to protect you. With that mushy stuff aside, I am so happy that you had the power to get out of such a destructive relationship. Many women find it hard to do so, so you should be proud (particularly because you have found someone better). Robert sounds like a great guy, but I'll be the final judge of that (lol). I hope we all can get together soon (are you still planning to have your birthday in Orlando?). I would love to hear more about your relationship with Robert, so you better keep us updated!

Hey Katie!! Sorry that it has been awhile since we last talked. It seems that things have just been popping up here and there....I haven't had time to just sit down for even a few minutes. I know...excuses, excuses. I promise to try my best to call you more. Don't forget, you can always call me.

As for myself, I finally started my job. I have my own office (which is pretty sizeable) with a window. Jealous, right? Everything, so far, has been going well, but it has only been two days. I have been working on things from contracts to copyrights to dispute resolution. I'll post more once I've had at least a week under my belt.

I want to hear more about your lives, so please post. I love you both!!!!

No comments: