Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Manda,

I'm sorry; I feel really fucking stupid and worthless right now, because it had occured to me fleetingly that your relationship might have been like that. When you told me about one of your arguments and you said he accused you of cheating on him, I thought that that sounded like something an abusive person might say, but I dismissed the thought and only mentioned it briefly because I thought you would have told me. I'm sorry that I didn't ask more questions and push harder, and also I'm sorry that I can't figure out a way to shoot him in the face and make it look like an accident. Please please call me if you want to talk.

Jen,

I've actually been meaning to call you, but ran into a major obstacle because my phone spontaniously deleted some of my saved numbers. I programed in my Dad's cell and MIL's home phone, but then couldn't find my backup copy of your number. However, I was clearing out my text messages yesterday and found an old text from you with your number. So I'm hoping to call you sometime soon. Its been way too long since we talked. I'm also wondering if you got my Xmas presents yet - there's a small one and then a cool one coming from England, so I don't know how long that will take. Let me know.

So, the moral of this message is that if either of you need to talk to me at any time, call me. Seriously, I do nothing all day but clean the house and hang out with the dog. I'm up late at night and you're an hour ahead of us anyway, so don't be afraid to call late. Mornings are trickier, but if I sleep through your call I will call back ASAP.

~Katie

No comments: